Commissioning a Pet portrait
Thank you for your interest in getting a pet portrait. Please see all the information you will need to know before we get started. I paint a lot of Dogs, however i can paint almost any Animal, so please feel free to ask.
- Size’s available are A4 or A3 on 300gsm Watercolour paper, and a variation of canvas size's, this can be discussed when ordering.
- You will receive the original Art work of your pet, which comes mounted and cellophane wrapped ready to be framed if on Paper, and varnished if on Canvas.
- I hold the right to take prints for resale.
- If you wish for two Pets to be painted together this can only be done in A3 size, maximum of two pets per A3, or on a Canvas.
- For composition reasons I only do Head shots of the pet, unless it’s really small.
- Pet Portraits take around 4 – 6 weeks, if this is a gift please ensure enough time is given.
- You will need to supply several images / photos of your pet, the background should ideally be clear, bright, and in focus. I will make the best decision on which image to use, so ensure all the images you send are of ones you like. No fancy dress or human hands or arms should be included in your image.
- The eyes of your pet are really important to my process so make sure they are clear and easy to see.
- I will need the Name of your pet as I like to include the first letter within the portrait. Also, the breed and if they are female or male, this helps me when creating the artwork.
- Photos can be sent on Messenger, or e-mail.
A4 mounted on Water colour paper - £120.00 + postage
A3 Mounted for one Dog - £180.00 + Postage
A3 for two Dogs - £250.00 + Postage
Canvases start from - £250.00, Price depends on Size
All commissions are sent by Royal mail / Parcel Force within the UK recorded delivery, the usual cost is between £6.00 - £12.00 more for Canvases.
Local drop off's / collections are Free.
If you have any further questions, or would like to place an order please email me